Having access to accurate information and the right forms can make all the difference as you approach the estate planning process. Here, Pearson Butler has included a number of links to documents and forms that may apply to your unique estate plan. Take a moment to review these, or call the firm at (800) 265-2314 to find out how a Utah estate planning lawyer can help you. There are many options available to you, and creating a sound and personalized estate plan may enable you to fully protect your assets and ensure your wishes are carried out.
These forms are meant for your records or to aid you in maintaining your records. These are available in both Adobe’s Portable Document Format (PDF) as well as Microsoft Word documents (DOC).
Forms available for download:
- Client Asset Information Form
- Anatomical Gift Form (PDF)
- Location of Important Papers (PDF)
- Inventory Update for Schedule A (Microsoft Word)
- Trustee Directory (Microsoft Word)
- Estate Planning Letter (Microsoft Word)
- Commonly Asked Questions (Microsoft Word)
- Location Lists (Microsoft Word)
Married and unmarried life insurance schedules:
- Intro 4.1 (Microsoft Word)
- Life Insurance Policies & Annuities (Microsoft Word)
- Schedule A1 (Microsoft Word)
- Schedule A2 (Microsoft Word)
Call (800) 265-2314 to speak with the estate planning attorneys at Pearson Butler. The firm serves all of Utah from offices in American Fork, Bountiful, and South Jordan.