Jason Haymore is the head of the Employment Law division of Pearson Butler. He graduated from Indiana University School of Law – Indianapolis in 2010. During law school, Jason clerked for the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the National Labor Relations Board, and Indiana’s largest employment law firm. After law school, Jason started a successful employment law practice which rapidly grew and has now become the foundation for the employment law division of Pearson Butler.
Jason has a strong reputation for being well versed in employment law and for finding resolutions to complicated employment matters. He is a dedicated and compassionate advocate and was named as one of Utah’s Top 40 under 40 civil litigators by the National Trial Lawyers Association. He has also been given an award by the American Institute of Legal Counsel as one of the 10 best attorneys in Utah for client satisfaction in the area of labor and employment law.
Jason loves spending time at sporting events or in the outdoors with his family. When not in the office advocating for his clients, he can usually only be found somewhere in the mountains trying to get lost on horseback.
- Indiana University School of Law—Indianapolis, J.D., 2010
- Editor-in-Chief of the Indiana International and Comparative Law Review
- Recipient of Labor Management Relations Seminar Scholarship
- President of the J. Rueben Clark Law Society
- University of Utah, B.A. History Teaching
- Utah State Bar
- U.S. District Courts of Utah
- Utah Supreme Court
Honors & Awards:
- Utah’s Top 40 under 40 Civil Litigators, National Trial Lawyers Association
- 10 Best Attorneys in Utah For Client Satisfaction in Employment Law, American Institute of Legal Counsel
- Utah State Bar Association