Kelli has practiced exclusively in the area of family law since her 2008 graduation from the J. Reuben Clark Law School at Brigham Young University. Kelli’s undergraduate studies focused on the family and child development, which led to her interest in attending law school and practicing family law.
Following law school, Kelli worked as a judicial law clerk, where she performed research and advised several District Court Judges concerning Utah Family Law. In 2012, Kelli left a small family law firm and started her own firm, where she practiced until joining Pearson Butler in 2014.
Kelli is committed to providing her clients with the personalized attention they deserve while she leads them through a complicated process. After meeting with Kelli, clients often comment that they have peace of mind knowing their legal issues are in good hands.
- BYU, J. Reuben Clarke School of Law, J.D., 2008
- Brigham Young University, BS, 2005
- U.S. District Court of Utah
- Super Lawyers Rising Star (2018, 2019)
- Utah’s Legal Elite (2018, 2019)
- NAFLA Top 10 Under 40
- Faculty Award for Meritorious Achievement and Distinguished Service
- Utah Defense Lawyers Association Scholarship for Trial Advocacy
- J. Reuben Clark Public Interest Service Award.
- Utah State Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Division
- Family Law Section
- Women Lawyers of Utah
- Utah Adoption Council, Secretary 2017-2019