Utah Car Accident Lawyers
Office Locations in South Jordan, Bountiful & Lehi
Car accidents are a leading cause of death and injury in the United States. Unfortunately, most drivers will eventually be involved in a car accident. It can be difficult to navigate the insurance claims process to secure fair compensation for your injuries, but you can turn to the Utah car accident lawyers at Pearson Butler for help during this difficult time.
Why Hire an Attorney to Handle Your Car Accident Claim?
An experienced attorney can deal with the insurance company so you don’t have to. When you have a lawyer representing your interests after a car accident, you can focus on recovering from your injuries while the experienced and dedicated attorneys at Pearson Butler file all paperwork and negotiate with the insurance companies on your behalf.
After a car accident, there are many things to consider:
- How will my medical bills get paid?
- Can I get compensated for my lost wages?
- Should I go to the doctor?
- How much is my auto accident claim worth?
- What if I had a pre-existing injury?
The attorneys at Pearson Butler can help you navigate these complicated questions and ensure that the insurance companies don’t take advantage of you. Call (800) 265-2314 today!
Advice on What to Do after a Motor Vehicle Accident
While every accident is different, there are some helpful tips we can offer regarding what to do after a car accident:
- File a report with the local authorities.
- Obtain the name, address, vehicle license number, driver’s license number, and insurance information of all parties involved.
- Get the contact information of any witnesses.
- Take photographs of the scene. Include all cars involved and any visible injuries.
- Don’t sign anything without first consulting an attorney with experience in car accidents. Even statements made in an effort to be helpful can be misinterpreted and used against you later on.
- Seek medical attention. Tell your doctor how the injury occurred and explain all symptoms, including seemingly minor ones like memory problems, confusion, or disorientation.
Talk to a Car Accident Lawyer in Utah
If you are involved in a car accident, you may be eligible for compensation from the negligent party for injuries, loss of income, medical expenses, and possibly more. When you call a car accident attorney at Pearson Butler to assist you after your accident, you are taking a proactive approach to protecting your future.
The insurance companies are not looking out for you. The attorneys at Pearson Butler can stand up for your rights against insurance companies and wrongdoers.
We serve car accident victims throughout Utah from our three convenient office locations, including those in American Fork, Provo, Tooele, Eagle Mountain, Farmington, Herriman, Midvale, West Valley City, Alpine, Park City, Riverton, Sandy, and all surrounding areas.
Contact us today at (800) 265-2314 for your free, no-obligation consultation.