The seasoned attorneys at Pearson Butler provide legal services to residents of Davis County and the rest of northern Utah. Our team is comprised of skilled attorneys with the legal experience you need.
Key practice areas include:
- Bankruptcy: Pearson Butler has significant experience helping residents and companies in Bountiful and across the state file for bankruptcy. The firm’s bankruptcy team has decades of combined bankruptcy experience and has filed over 5,000 bankruptcy cases.
- Divorce: The firm’s divorce attorneys can explain the legal ramifications of divorce, including how child and spousal support work, how custody matters are weighed, and how to move forward during a difficult time.
- Estate Planning: An experienced estate planning lawyer at Pearson Butler can provide peace of mind while guiding individuals and families on legal strategies to protect and distribute assets upon their passing.
- Criminal Defense: Pearson Butler’s criminal defense lawyers fight aggressively on behalf of clients who have been arrested and are facing misdemeanor or felony charges.
- Personal Injury: Were you injured in an accident that was someone else’s fault? The firm’s personal injury attorneys have assisted numerous clients fight for their deserved compensation, with hundreds of millions in recoveries for the injured and wronged.
- Business Law: The right business attorney can assist companies and individuals seeking legal advice related to their business needs, from initial business inception and start up to business wind down. Pearson Butler delivers skilled business law counsel in Bountiful and throughout the state.
Contact Pearson Butler in Bountiful Today!
You can receive a free initial consultation with an experienced lawyer at Pearson Butler’s office at 563 W 500 S, Suite 220, Bountiful, UT 84010. Whether you are looking for help with issues related to bankruptcy, business, criminal, divorce, estate planning, or personal injury, the firm’s dedicated team is here to help.
Call (800) 265-2314 to schedule a free consultation at Pearson Butler’s office in Bountiful, Utah.
"You can literally have all your consumer legal needs covered under one roof." - Jeannette M.
"To receive such phenomenal service and to be treated as someone who is significant and important is why I will continue to use Carson Pearson and his firm." - Brooke M.
"I really appreciate the warm welcome and recommend them to anyone looking for an attorney who treats you like family and not just a client." - Dan K.