Tax Planning for Utah Businesses
As a business owner, you want to be protected from the complications that arise from improper tax planning and compliance issues. Pearson Butler provides the full range of legal services related to taxation for businesses across Utah. Our team offers the knowledge and expertise of attorneys, CPAs, and certified tax professional to ensure that you receive the tax planning necessary to mitigate future problems for you or your business.
Pearson Butler’s tax professionals can:
- Address and counsel about tax consequences related to transactional documents, partnership agreements, buy-sell agreements, shareholder agreements, and more.
- Identify and mitigate tax consequences in mergers and acquisitions.
- Help you choose the appropriate business entity and consult about the tax consequences.
- Offer advice on the tax-related aspects of purchasing, owning, and selling real property.
- Develop executive compensation programs that can minimize taxes.
- Ensure full compliance with local, state, and federal tax laws.
- Represent your interests in audits and while appearing before the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), Franchise Tax Board, Employment Development Department, and Board of Equalization.
Have a capable, dedicated taxation team in your corner. Call (800) 265-2314 today to see how Pearson Butler can help you plan for your tax needs.
Skilled Tax Planning, Compliance, & Controversy Representation
Without proper tax guidance and representation, you and your business may be left vulnerable to financial and legal problems that could threaten everything you have built. Be proactive; consult with a tax planning attorney at Pearson Butler.
The ever-changing nature of taxation and tax laws make it essential to involve a team that has the resources and diligence to remain abreast of legislation and proceedings, always placing your best interests first. That is what clients find at Pearson Butler. Pearson Butler’s tax attorneys can help you plan for the future to avoid potential problems and can quickly and competently address any issues that arise.
Call (800) 265-2314 today to arrange a confidential consultation with knowledgeable taxation professionals.