Many individuals and families in Utah find themselves struggling to pay their creditors due to loss of income, divorce, disability, and other factors. The experienced bankruptcy attorneys at Pearson Butler have over 20 years of bankruptcy experience and have filed thousands of bankruptcy cases across Utah. If you are looking for a way out, Chapter 7 may be an option. Before making this important decision, however, be sure to discuss your situation with a seasoned lawyer.
Contact Pearson Butler today at (800) 265-2314 to discuss Chapter 7 bankruptcy and precisely how it may impact you now and into the future.
Immediate Benefits of Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
Chapter 7 bankruptcy can offer numerous benefits, but these must be considered while also looking at possible disadvantages and whether you may qualify in the first place. When you come to Pearson Butler for bankruptcy guidance, all of these matters will be addressed before you file.
Chapter 7 bankruptcy has the power to:
- Stop creditor harassment
- Stop foreclosure
- Stop collection lawsuits
- Stop wage garnishments
Why Pearson Butler?
Choosing the right Utah bankruptcy lawyer is essential, if you want to face a brighter financial future. Pearson Butler has much to offer, including:
- Attorneys who have collectively filed over 5,000 bankruptcy cases.
- Initial consultations with an attorney, not a paralegal.
- Affordable flat fee and hourly plans to meet your needs.
- An explanation of the basics, so you are informed and know what to expect.
- Offices conveniently located in Bountiful, South Jordan, and American Fork.
Get the experienced Chapter 7 bankruptcy help you need – and deserve. Call (800) 265-2314.