Ryan Gregerson heads the family law department of Pearson Butler. He has handled a variety of family law issues since becoming licensed to practice law, including divorce, paternity cases, guardianships, adoptions, and divorce decree modifications. Mr. Gregerson has considerable courtroom experience, both as a family law practitioner, and in his previous position as a City Prosecutor in South Salt Lake. In addition to his courtroom experience, he has also resolved various cases through mediation, to achieve the desired outcome for his clients.
He received his Juris Doctorate from Baylor Law School, which has consistently ranked as one of the top ten litigation schools nationally. Mr. Gregerson is fluent in Spanish.
- Baylor School of Law, J. D., 2009
- University of Utah, 2006
- Utah, 2009
- U.S District Court of Utah, 2009
- Utah Supreme Court, 2009
Honors & Awards:
- 10 Best Under 40 Attorney For Client Satisfaction, American Institute of Family Law Attorneys
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars (2018, 2019)
- Utah State Bar Association
- American Bar Association