Elliot has extensive legal, tax, and business experience. Elliot has worked with an international accounting firm in both its federal tax and mergers and acquisition practices, as well as with several law firms. Throughout his career, he has had the opportunity to work with a diverse clientele ranging from billion dollar companies to professional athletes and has gained significant experience dealing with complex issues. This experience has allowed him to gain a strong reputation among attorneys and accountants across the state, and he frequently provides consultation for tax and legal professionals on a wide variety of complex tax issues. Elliot represents both businesses and individuals.
Elliot has been designated as Legal Elite by Utah Business Magazine, a peer-nominated award recognizing top practitioners in the state.
In his spare time, Elliot enjoys spending time with his family, biking, watching movies, snowshoeing, and fly fishing.
Elliot is married to Rachel and they have two children. They currently live in South Jordan Utah.
- Hot Assets and Deemed Debt Distributions, The Journal Entry – Utah Association of Certified Public Accountants, July 2015.
- Understanding the IRC §754 Election, WealthCounsel Quarterly – Wealth Counsel, September 2015.
- CPAs as Trust Protectors, The Journal Entry – Utah Association of Certified Public Accountants, January 2016.
- Brigham Young University, Bachelor of Science, 2003
- Southern Utah University, Masters of Science, 2015
- Case Western Reserve University, Juris Doctor, 2006
- Brigham Young University, Master of Accountancy – Tax, 2006
Bar Admissions & Licenses:
- Utah Supreme Court
- US District Court
- Certified Public Accountant
- Utah State Bar Association
- Utah Tax Bar
- Utah State Bar Estate Planning Section
- Utah Association of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
"You can literally have all your consumer legal needs covered under one roof." - Jeannette M.
"To receive such phenomenal service and to be treated as someone who is significant and important is why I will continue to use Carson Pearson and his firm." - Brooke M.
"I really appreciate the warm welcome and recommend them to anyone looking for an attorney who treats you like family and not just a client." - Dan K.