Dawn is a cum laude graduate of Gonzaga University School of Law where she was on the Dean’s list as well as receiving CALI awards in International Law and Advanced Evidence. She dedicated 12 years in the public service arena garnering valuable trial experience on cases ranging from traffic tickets to first degree felonies. Dawn has translated these skills to civil litigation. If you are being sued or want to sue someone this is the attorney you want in your corner. Dawn has also recently received a certificate in Cannabis Law from McGeorge School of Law
After law school Dawn received her Master’s Degree in Organizational Leadership from the Gonzaga University School of Leadership Studies, where she was an Honor’s graduate and Global citizen, having done a study abroad in Italy. For her Master’s thesis Dawn developed and implemented a two year in house training program for new attorneys. In addition to writing the curriculum and managing the faculty Dawn also taught many of the classes. Dawn has been a mentor for the Utah State Bar New Lawyer Training program for several years and enjoys guiding new lawyers in their career paths. She is licensed in Utah, Washington and Idaho.
Dawn also has many causes she is passionate about. She is on the Gonzaga University School of Law Board of Advisors, a member of the Junior League, and a volunteer for the Boy Scouts of America. She also volunteers with her children’s debate team, and has been a judge for the Utah Mock Trial Competition. In her spare time Dawn enjoys reading, doing triathlons with her two sons (who she adores) and of course spending time with Harley the dog and Zeus the guinea pig.
- Founder and President of the Gonzaga Alumni Association, Salt Lake City Chapter 2007 to 2012
- Mentor for Gonzaga University School of Law
- President of the Utah Municipal Prosecutor’s Association 2012
- Former Member National District Attorney’s Association
- New Lawyer Mentor with the Utah State Bar: mentored five new lawyers through program.
- Cub Scout Leader, Great Salt Lake Council 2017 - present
- Volunteer Debate coach Intermountain Christian School 2019
- Member, Junior League of Salt Lake City, Training Committee