Matthew Kober’s practice focuses on personal injury and helping clients pursue their injury claims. Prior to joining Pearson Butler, Matt started his own practice where he helped litigate several multimillion-dollar cases, including cases in state court and the federal trial court, as well as the 10th Circuit Federal Court of Appeals.
Matt has completed advanced personal injury training with the Personal Injury Training Institute in order to become a Motor Vehicle Occupant Injury specialist, making him the fourth attorney in the state to receive this recognition. Because of this training, Matt holds a unique understanding of his practice which helps his clients maximize their settlements. Matt was named one of Utah’s Top 40 Under 40 civil litigators by the National Trial Lawyers.
- University of Utah J. D., 2008
- Brigham Young University, 2001
- Utah State Bar
- U.S District Court of Utah
- Utah Supreme Court
- 10th Circuit Court of Appeals
Honors & Awards:
- Utah’s Top 40 under 40 Civil Litigators, National Trial Lawyers Association
- 10 Best Attorneys for Client Satisfaction, American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys
- Utah State Bar Association
"You can literally have all your consumer legal needs covered under one roof." - Jeannette M.
"To receive such phenomenal service and to be treated as someone who is significant and important is why I will continue to use Carson Pearson and his firm." - Brooke M.
"I really appreciate the warm welcome and recommend them to anyone looking for an attorney who treats you like family and not just a client." - Dan K.