Amanda is a new, ambitious lawyer in the field of Family Law. She is passionate about helping and advocating for people with present needs in Family Law as she acknowledges it could be one of the most stressful life events a client could be experiencing. Amanda is organized, detail oriented, and excited about her work.
During her last semester at UMass Law, Amanda obtained her 3:03 Student Practitioner Certification from the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court. She spent much of her time in the Human Rights at Home Clinic where she represented several clients in court on their Divorce and Child Custody matters. Amanda was awarded the Clinical Legal Education Award by the Clinical Legal Education Association for her zealous and engaged advocacy for her clients.
Amanda’s passions are in civil rights advocacy (women’s rights, LGBTQ+ rights, reproductive justice, etc.), spending time with her spouse and her dog, and connecting with others on a personal level. When not working in the office, Amanda is likely relaxing with her family, exploring the Salt Lake area, or spending time in the mountains.
- University of Massachusetts School of Law, Juris Doctorate 2022
- Utah Tech University, BA Integrated Studies, emphasis in Psychology and Communication
- Utah State Bar Association
- Utah Bar Association: Family Law Section
- LGBT & Allied Lawyers of Utah
- Women Lawyers of Utah
- Salt Lake County Bar Association